Nicholas Evans is a globally recognized keynote speaker, the author of Mastering Digital Business and Business Innovation & Disruptive Technology, a writer for CIO magazine, and consulting executive focused on managing innovation and disruptive technology.
Nick customizes his keynotes and presentations to your audience’s specific requirements, interests and industry so that you get insights and actionable advice on the topics critical to your conference or meeting and the audience’s future success.
Topics often include:
- The Next Wave of Digital Transformation
- Managing Innovation
- Harnessing Emerging & Disruptive Technology
In addition to his keynote presentations, Nick often tailors his message by sharing emerging trends, case examples, and strategies for driving disruptive innovation and change within specific business functions or industries like financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and travel and transportation.
- Tech Titans – Board Presentation
- Web Expo Forum, Sao Paulo, Brazil – Keynote
- IDC Consumerization Conference, London – Keynote
- HP Technology Leaders Forum, Mexico – Keynote
- NCR Fastlane Annual Users Forum – Keynote
- Kennedy Information’s Consulting Summit
- Tech Policy Summit
- International Summit on Digital Government
- AMITI (Mexican IT Association) Annual Conference
- WebMethods Annual Conference
- Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA)
- Annual HIMSS Conference
- Information Technology Association of America (ITAA)
- Council of Logistics Management (CLM)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA)
For inquiries about Nick’s speaking engagements, including his experience working across specific areas like innovation, digital transformation, disruptive technology, and industries such as financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, travel and transportation, and others, click here.